Terms & Conditions
We work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment. Though we have individuals who work with us remotely, from different countries and different time zones, we always manage to deliver as one single team. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Given below are a common set of instructions for all our associates, employees, experts, freelancers & partners. It is important that you familiarize yourselves with these guidelines.
- Quality of work is non-negotiable. We trust & expect our experts to deliver only high-quality, well-researched & original work.
- We appreciate & respect high-quality work. Similarly, poor quality, shoddy work, which negatively impacts our customers as well as the reputation of our company, will be penalized. Penalties may range from a portion of the expert's fees to even 100% of the fees as well as getting blacklisted with us and all our affiliates & partners. Tekzilver reserves the right to decide the quantum of penalties.
- We have zero tolerance for plagiarism & copied content. Please write your own stuff or don't write for us.
- Please submit your work in MS Word format. Remember to format your work properly and follow the correct referencing guidelines as required in the assignment. Do not send in pre-formatted or locked down documents. Do not send in pdfs.
- Please use titles, headings, sub-headings, lists, charts and images in your articles appropriately.
- Payments to experts are done monthly, by bank transfer in the first week of the following month. Please make sure you update your bank account (account name & IFSC code) and PAN card details with us.
- TDS as per federal government notifications will apply for all payments.
- Please do not share or discuss your payment/remuneration details with other employees/colleagues.
- Please complete and submit the work allocated to you on time. We have zero tolerance for delayed and/or partial submissions. You may get penalized and/or blacklisted for any future assignments from us and our partner organizations. In case of a penalty, the quantum of the penalty will be at the sole discretion of Tekzilver and can even be up to 100% of your payouts.
- Submitting on time may even win you a surprise bonus, from time to time.
- Working from home is a privilege. Remember, there are thousands of individuals who don't even have a job. Please utilize your time constructively & responsibly. It also reflects the trust we put in you. If you cannot focus on your work 100% while working from home, this is not a good job option for you.
- If you have expertise in multiple domains, please let us know so we can send you more work.
- Do not wait until the last moment and try to complete the assignments in a hurry. All assignments go through internal QA checks and will be rejected if what you write does not meet our quality standards or our customers’ requirements.
- Do not share the questions or the answers you write with any third party. These are confidential information and meant for restricted use only. We absolutely respect the privacy of our customers.
- All assignments are the intellectual property of Tekzilver and our respective customers. These are not to be shared with any third-party(ies) for any reason.
- Remember, you are working on assignments allocated to you on behalf of Tekzilver. Do not share your own, personally identifiable information in the assignments/tasks assigned to you – personal email ids, company names, photographs or just about anything else. Doing this will immediately invalidate your standing with us and you can be penalized with up to 100% of your fees.
- Remember, the quality of what you deliver to us will have a direct impact on our customers’ academic standing. Please deliver only your best work. Or, do not accept the assignment.
- It’s okay to decline an assignment than deliver poor quality and having it rejected by our QA team or the customer.
- If in doubt, just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request for clarification. Do not assume anything
- We expect our employees, associates, experts, freelancers & partners to always behave in a professional & respectful manner at all times during the course of their engagement with us. Agression in any form will not be tolerated. We have zero tolerance for abusive or threatening language or behaviour. Tekzilver is not the place for individuals who cannot hold their own tempers.
- If you are someone who is always complaining about something or the other, Tekzilver is not the place for you. We welcome innovative-thinkers, team-players, collaborators, problem-solvers & solution-finders.
We have a dynamic escalation policy at Tekzilver. If any of our services or decisions did not meet your expectations you can escalate it to the higher management. To escalate, please send an email with a detailed description of your concern to email@example.com. You can expect a response in 5 to 10 business days. In case of any dispute or escalation, the decision of Tekzilver management will be final.