As an expert, you will often be asked to work on different types of assignments. These are general guidelines for effective assignment writing.
There are different types of assignments, as below:
- Homework Assignments
- Case Studies
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Questions and Answers
- Articles Review and Proposals
Before you start working on the assignment:
- Read and understand the assignment paper.
- Understand thoroughly each of the tasks that need to be accomplished.
- If you do not understand anything, check with your SPOC/Lead/Manager
- Make a plan of action
- Research online – it’s okay if you spend a long time researching.
- Generate an initial draft
- Once you have sufficient content, start writing the assignment, elaborating properly on each of the tasks.
- Table of contents
- Start your assignment with a good introduction. If not specifically stated in the assignment paper, keep it around 150 words (or 10 to 15% of the total word count).
- Your assignment should give a good idea about the topic.
- Continue with the rest of the tasks in the paper (this can be roughly 70 to 80% of the total word count).
- Add a conclusion to your assignment, again ideally of 150 words, unless otherwise stated in the assignment paper (or 10 to 15% of the total word count).
- Add references, in a new page.